Monday, April 14, 2008

Panama City Student Trip

I am really bad about taking pics on trips like this cause typically you're so busy you forget your camera. So sorry I don't have tons of pics of the students! I'm not usually a sponsor anyway, so I didn't know a lot of them to start with.

This is how I had to take Micah to the beach cause my stroller wouldn't work on the sand of course!

Troyers, Hessels, and Barkers



Troyers and Hessels, our best friends




Micah and daddy











Happy boy on his morning walk with mommy



The plaid family


mommy amd Micah miniture golfing, I blame my bad game on the baby stapped to the front of me!

Lovers under the palm


woo-hoo!





Sarah Ferguson and Micah, my junior helper


Second time swimming, ever!I forgot to take a pic the first time!



First time getting his feet in!


Tired boys resting

Jared and Jocelyn Davis, and us

Us with Jocelyn


Micah's shirt: 50% daddy + 50% mommy= 100% cute!


Daddy playin ball

Our team during the scavenger hunt, we had to make the "giant man" play basketball and take a pic.
Micah in his stroller in the big boy part, he loved it even though the straps totally swallow him up. This is also currently his favorite toy that Grandma got him on our week with them.

Our team with a random stranger in the middle of the group for an album cover picture(the lady with the white hair is the stranger).


Me, Trudy, and Kelly

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures--I'm so jealous! I want to go to FL! Looks like you guys had a fun time...