Today was Micah's first day at the nursery at church. It went really well, he didn't cry at all or anything! I wasn't even really nervous to leave him because I know most of the volunteers and because since I work in that area, I could check on him occasionally. It was nice to actually worship today without being a little distracted, although I really like to have him in there with me also to worship with him and praise God for creating him!
It just seems so crazy that he's already old enough to be in the nursery(even though we take them as soon as parents want to leave them, old enough in my book is now). I am so thankful for a great church body that volunteers to help with our kids to teach them about Christ but also allows parents to be able to worship. I unfortunetly forgot to take any pics today, but maybe next week.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And so begins Micah's process of growing up and leaving home. Isn't that SAD?! :)
Post a Comment