I have been "tagged". Thanks, Jennifer. If you find yourself "tagged" like me, here are the rules you must follow...
The Meme Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, eight random facts:
1)Neil and I grew up in central Il and moved here 3 years ago
2)I have a degree in Children's Ministry from Lincoln Christian College
3)I don't have that many interesting facts about me
4)I have a small group cookout tonight
5)We just found out we have a neighbor 3 doors down that have a 3 year old daughter and a 4 1/2 month old daughter and we've lived there for 2 1/2 years!
6)My mom is a preschool director
7)I have a brother who is a youth minister and a brother who is going to Lincoln this fall
8)One of our professors from Lincoln is the interim preacher here at TPCC and is doing a fabulous job! GO JK!
Okay, so I don't have 8 friends that have blogs so I'm just going to tag the people on my links list.
Meghan, Jill, Brookelyn, Matt, Jared
That'll be fine!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment