
View from an area near where we stayed

What Neil and Austin did most of the time...

Train ride on the Georgetown Loop Railroad

Down by the water getting ready for fireworks

Getting ready for fireworks

On the train, Austin, Neil, Amy and half of dad

View from the top of the bridge in the train

View of the bridge we were on from the car of the train

The guys getting ready to go mountain bike

The bridge from down below

Trina and Amy getting ready to go lay out by the pool
These are all pics from our vacation to Breckenridge, CO. We had a blast while we were there just relaxing and hiking and taking in all the beautiful sites. One day we went to Estes Park and hiked and then drove up trail ridge road. It was beautiful and got REALLY cold up near the top. I think it went from being 75 to 50! There was a pool outside that was heated and was so much fun to go and lay by which I did like 3 or 4 days. The day the guys went mountain biking the girls went down to the little shops on main street and went shopping all morning. The stores are so cool!
We all took turns cooking meals and also went out to eat for a couple of them. We had a great time just being with family and getting away for a week. But, it's not easy being pregnant in the mountains, let me tell ya! I was out of breath more than I thought was possible! The air is so thin up there that by the end of the week, after getting winded from a small, slight incline and having several bloody noses, I was somewhat ready to get back to the hot, humid, Indiana weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment