Okay, sorry it's taken me so long to update this with the news from yesterday. We had a very busy day I didn't get a chance to get online. Plus, I was kind of waiting until we could get the ultrasound pictures up and I have to scan those somewhere else.
Anyway, here it is.....
Neil is going to have a mini-me!!! We're going to have a boy! It's very obvious from the ultrasound, he flashed his manhood several times for us all. You'll see once I get the pics up.
We also got some great pics of him suck
ing his thumb and just moving around like crazy! I still haven't been able to feel anything definite but I've felt a couple of things that I think could probably be him.
ing his thumb and just moving around like crazy! I still haven't been able to feel anything definite but I've felt a couple of things that I think could probably be him. Everything looked fine during the ultrasound, he has all his parts and looks very healthy. We have a lot to praise the Lord about! He weighs just 8 oz. and they gave me an updated due date of December 9th instead of the 3rd which is what I had thought all along!
We also got our crib yesterday so here is a pic of Neil putting it together.
Here's the finished product.
Well, that's all for now, I'll put more pics up soon! Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Oh my. Another Neil. I don't think the world is ready for that...
Post a Comment