Well, I've officially started wearing maternity clothes. Up until now I've been able to get away with wearing some things that are just bigger sizes around the waist and still wear some of my pre-pregnancy shirts. However, some things are fitting a little too snug now and just aren't looking right anymore so I've graduated. I still can't wear a lot of the bigger stuff but I've been surprised by how much does fit me already and I've still got a good 4 1/2 months to go!!!
Then, I got to the church this morning for work and a lady that has 4 kids under that age of 3 in our ministry stopped me. She was dropping her son off for summer camp and had brought me some of her maternity clothes. So we went out to her van and she pulled out this HUGE tub full of clothes and I was so excited! Then, I told her I would return them in a few months and she told me that I don't have to give them back, she's done having kids!!! Wow, what a blessing. God has really provided already, I think I've bought myself about 4 pieces of maternity clothing and the rest I've had friends loan me or give me! And I only bought those 4 things cause I wanted to!
I am so thankful to have a church body to help care for our needs. We all know that starting a family and expanding is not a cheap endeavor but when we're faithful to Him, He provides for all of our needs and even some of our wants!!!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment