
Kelly and I at Conseco Fieldhouse for the live show of "So You Think You Can Dance". The top 10 performers from the Fox show that was on this summer toured to Indy last Sunday, Nov. 4th for a show! Kelly and I bought tickets to see them live cause we loved the show so much and the dances they did. It was amazing to see them do all their dances in real life because somehow watching it on TV makes it seem like the dances are easier than they really are or something. It was a good time. Although somewhat hard to concentrate on because the Colts/Patriots game was going on at the Dome just several blocks away and got over about 10 min. after we arrived at Conseco. So we watched the end of the game from inside on TVs and we were ahead until the last 6 min. and then we lost to the Patriots! It was so disappointing because we played really well and totally should have won but we didn't. So, then we went to sit down in our seats and were just kind of depressed about the game. By the way, the guys(Matthew and Neil) were at the game so we were all downtown but for different things. I was glad I have about 2 hours before I saw Neil though after the game was over because I knew he'd be in a bad mood! :)
1 comment:
Seriously though- didn't Payton throw SIX interceptions? Really, now, as much as I dispise the Patriots, the Colts should have played better...
GO COWBOYS!!!
Post a Comment