Oh, I forgot to tell the update from the Dr. last week! I went Wednesday morning and got checked for the first time. I am 50% effaced and almost 2 cm. dilated. The Dr. was happy with that progess, although you can be at that stage for a long time... I go again this Friday to see about any more changes. The Dr. guessed about how big she thinks the baby is and she said maybe around 6 to 6 1/2 lbs. I am happy with that, I would have just been worried if she would have said like 8 or 9 already! Also, she said he is for sure head down which is good.
My blood pressure was a little high(according to me) according to the Dr. she said it was fine. So, as of this past Sunday I am 38 weeks so I have less than 2 weeks til my due date(although I'm not getting my hopes up of having him early). I'm uncomfortable but not miserable which is good. I'm still really enjoying being pregnant and I love that I can feel him move and kick in my belly all day! I think I'm going to miss that and I'm sad to let that part go. But at the same time, I am really ready to meet him and hold him and take care of him! Neil is definitely getting excited too, it just seems surreal right now that we could have this baby anytime.
I have pics of the shower/Thanksgiving dinner from last weekend to post so I'll try to do that soon!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...you're doing great for already being 2 cm dilated and half way effaced! I'm a little jealous....Hopefully you're labor will go much quicker since you're already at 2. :)
Post a Comment