We got our maternity pics taken several weeks ago and we just got them back. I posted some of my favorites. We've got a couple printed to go up in the room so it'll look a little bit more complete. Hope you enjoy!
Just thought I would let you know that I received your message the other day about the shower. Glad you got the transportation system that you wanted.
I had to check out your blog. Love your pictures. You look just beautiful as a mom-to-be with the father of your child at your side all the time. God bless your future!
Bet you also don't know who this is from...you didn't think your mother's younger sister was cool enough to have a blog, did you? Well, you were right, but I had to make one for my ed psych class. You can go to it if you like. You will be bored to death--educational topic and all that stuff. When I get done with the class maybe I'll do something more interesting with it.
4 comments:
Just thought I would let you know that I received your message the other day about the shower. Glad you got the transportation system that you wanted.
I had to check out your blog. Love your pictures. You look just beautiful as a mom-to-be with the father of your child at your side all the time. God bless your future!
Bet you also don't know who this is from...you didn't think your mother's younger sister was cool enough to have a blog, did you? Well, you were right, but I had to make one for my ed psych class. You can go to it if you like. You will be bored to death--educational topic and all that stuff. When I get done with the class maybe I'll do something more interesting with it.
Take care,
love, Auntie Kara
Adorable! You two look great! I like the black top, too, it shows the belly bump well! :)
ps. Your hair looks great too!
I LOVE the pictures! You look so cute! I can't believe it's almost time!! It doesn't seem real that you'll have a baby before Christmas!
Post a Comment