Monday, August 24, 2009

Tennesee Vacation Pics-only 6 weeks late!

Here's some really late pics from our vacation with my family this summer. We went July 11th-16th to Gatlinburg, TN. Unfortunately my middle brother and his wife Trina couldn't come this time so Austin brought his friend Blake instead. We had a good time at the time share with everyone, Micah really enjoyed it! It was nice to have extra help since I was 6 months pregnant at the time and tired from all the lifting of Micah. We swam a lot and walked around a lot, did a little bit of hiking, etc.


The three of us in the pool.

Neil, Blake, and Austin. Micah started calling Austin "Autis" this week.


Micah's favorite hiding spot, behind the curtains at the sliding door.


He know's he's been caught! He's got his cell phone back there.



Micah sleeping at the pool on Grammy with his "baketball"




The three of us out by one of the shops. Micah got a monkey that you strap on his back and you hold onto the tail so he doesn't run away. He really loves it and likes to carry it around. He's actually wearing it around the house right now as we speak!





Neil hiking one of the falls...






Neil and I had a date night one night where we took the sky tram up to the top of a "mountain" and there was a beautiful view.



Neil and I at the top.




It got dark while we were up there, here's the view....


Me in the big chair at Ripley's Believe It or Not, that's the other place we went for our date night.


Micah and Uncle Austin


Micah in a ball pit

Our family and view off the balcony
We had a great time and we look forward to the next family vacay! Although, I decided I don't want to be pregnant again the next time around, two years ago in Colorado I was pregnant too and then I can't hike as much, can't horseback ride, can't hot tub, etc so next time I am going to try not to be pregnant! :)











1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had fun!