These are my beautiful yellow roses I have grown in my backyard.... This is the first time I have really grown any flowers that weren't more of a plant with a flower on it. My grandma gave me this bush and it's turned out beautiful so far. The first time it budded, a bunny came and ate all three buds right off! I was so mad because I had been watching them and couldn't wait until they bloomed and they were about too when the bunny got hungry. I've been using baby powder and putting human hair on it whenever I can to keep the bunny away and so far it's been working. I just love how God made flowers, it feels so good to grow something and be able to watch it grow. I am seriously considering an herb garden for next year... we'll see how that goes!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment