Thursday, June 19, 2008

haircut frenzy


So, I got my haircut and styled yesterday and got about 3 1/2 inches cut off! I was so ready for something different. So, here it is. Funny thing about this though. Neil wanted me to send him a text pic of my new haircut at work. So I took a pic of myself and sent it to him. I put a caption under the pic that said "love you!" He called me about 10 min. later and said he didn't get the pic. So, I checked the number I sent it to and sure enough, I sent it to the wrong number! So, some random person got a pic of me that said "love you"! Well, that was about noon and I didn't hear anything all day so I figured I was safe but then I got a text from that number later on last night. It was blank... but then they called me too! I didn't answer but sent back another text that said, sorry, I sent that pic to the wrong number earlier, please ignore! I haven't heard anything since but this is freaky!


Micah's 1st haircut! We just trimmed his bangs cause they were in his eyes and a little around his ears.



trying to hold his head still


not sure what's going one!



chubby cheeks! This is before we started cutting




trying to wet his hair down.





Wet hair, ready to cut!
I will post an "after" pic soon, sorry I didn't take one when we were all done!





2 comments:

Kristina said...

Your hair looks cute! Were you sad to give Micah his first haircut?

Andrea said...

Ha...I laughed out loud at the "not sure what's going on" pic. I just love wrestling kids to cut hair, brush teeth, trim fingernails, etc. The look on Micah's face is priceless.