Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Several Updates in one

Here's some recent pics of Micah. Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged but it's a little hard to keep up with! I take so many pics it's hard to keep up with posting those too!
We went to the Dr. last week and Micah is doing great! He weighed 9 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 1/2 in. long. So, he's grown an inch and gained almost 2 lbs! He's in the 50th percentile for both those and his head circumfrance. I'm so proud of him! We've been keeping busy around here, the days seem to go so fast with everything I have to get done. Micah's on a good schedule and he's been sleeping really good at night. He's still been getting up to eat every 3 or so hours but other than that, he goes right back to sleep.
I've really been enjoying being at home with him all the time. We have a good time together. Neil and I went out with friends last Friday night while he stayed with a baby-sitter for 5 hours! That was the longest we'd been away from him. We went to see the movie Juno and I did really well being away from him until that end of the movie when she had the baby and I saw a newborn and I started missing him SOOO much! Good thing that was the end of the night and all we had to do was go pick him up.
I go "back to work" on Feb. 3rd but I'm only going back for 10 hours a week. That means that I'll work Sunday mornings and during the week from home a little bit. I'm also going to try to go into the office for a couple of hours one day during the week. This is a great fit for me because it's the best of both worlds.
Well, I need to go feed Micah and get him into bed for the night so I'll write more later! Enjoy the pics!





















1 comment:

Mills Family said...

So sweet...found your blog on Brooklyns....just wanted a peek at the baby! So glad he is well.
Keep up the good work!

Chantell Mills