So being a mom is so much fun but a LOT of work! I feel like I knew quite a bit about how to be a mom before I had Micah but I think I was maybe a little overconfident. The first week or two was pretty scary, probably mostly because of the issues with feeding and jaundis where we had to go back to the hospital. Then I think my confidence just went downhill and I was worried that I would fail as a mom. Thank goodness for the strength of the Lord as I've had to rely on it so much in this new phase of my life. It's definitely getting much easier and more comfortable now as Micah is now a month old. I love every part about being a mom and can't wait to see what's in store for me each day. It's been great because Neil's had off work for the past two weeks so we've had plenty of time together to get to know Micah.
I'll post more pics later! :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you are a GREAT mom!!! :)
Post a Comment