Monday, August 30, 2010

Updated Summer pics!

Well, since I've been so bad about updating pics little by little, here's a recap of what we've been up to this summer.

spending some time at Neil's parent's....


Brother sister love



We set up a tunnel in our living room


Kylie's "best friend" Sawyer. He's our best friend's(Matt and Kelly)'s son who is 2 months younger



Micah is a good helper with him!



My little musician


Sweet baby face



I know I'm cute!





Playing in the pool in the backyard with the dog




We had fun dressing Micah up one afternoon


Our little batman!


He has no idea why he's doing this


Micah loves to tackle Kylie and love on her


Swimming in the pool in Cincinnati... we took a little family vacation at the beginning of July to Cincinnati for a night. It was fun but we were ready to get back to our own house even after one night of the four of us in one hotel room!


Micah has become quite the swimmer this summer. He's very confident and learning new things each time he swims!


Swimming at the hotel




The boys chillin on the bed


4th of July... I put earplugs in Kylie's ears so she would stay asleep during the fireworks and it pretty much worked!

Waitin for the fireworks to begin


Precious girl, she was so hot, but I was afraid the bugs would get her.


Neil's Grandpa "Pop" passed away at the beginning of July so this is at the funeral dinner.





Neil and his mom at Pop's Funeral dinner

We had a playdate with Addison Max this summer too (who is 3 weeks older than Kylie). We figured out the girls had the same outfit so we dressed them alike and took pics. They had a good time and it was the first time they'd ever met!


Bobsy twins
Well, that's about all I can fit on one page for right now so I'll try to update more later.


























No comments: