We saw a Manatee swim in the water right below us right before we took this pic, it was awesome!
You can see Miami from here, but we are on the island of Key Biscayne


The Smith's and us having a snack on South Beach
The Mehaffey's and Smith's church

Austin's balcony overlooking downtown West Palm and the sunset.

The beach at West Palm

This is Aust and I with his apartment in the background

Lovers..... 5 years and counting!
Wow, I cannot believe that it's been two months since I've posted anything on here! Sorry it's been so long. I guess a lot has been going on.
Neil and I just got back from a trip last week to West Palm Beach and Miami, Florida. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary(which was in December) there as well as visited my brother Austin who goes to school down there. He attends Palm Beach Atlantic and I think he really enjoys it. It was great to spend some time with him and see where he lives life 9 months out of the year! We were also able to spend a little bit of time with Matt and Janie Mehaffey who planted a church down there a year ago, and Bob and Linda Smith who joined them to help with the plant. It was great to see all of them and catch up a little bit.
We actually left Micah here with Neil's mom Cindy for most of the week. He did get to visit my parents for one night though and they were glad to see him too. I was really nervous about leaving him for the first time for that long but he did great! In the words of Cindy "Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I think Indy missed you guys more than Micah did!" I'm fine with that though because it would have been harder being gone knowing that Micah was having a hard time without us. Cindy did a great job taking care of him and he wasn't too spoiled when we got him back! I think she enjoyed the time to get to know him better since she doesn't live that close.




No comments:
Post a Comment