Neil was ordained at Traders Point along with Jake Barker. It was a great little service that was very uplifting and encouraging. I am so proud of Neil and the man he's become. He's a great worship leader and is always stretching himself. One example is that he has been learning and practicing playing/leading from the electric guitar. He prefers the accoustic but wants to expand his abilities so he's been practicing a lot. He's also trying to get some pedals that make the electric sound really neat. He's led from the electric guitar several times in the last few weeks.
Another example is a couple weeks ago after he got back from Africa he had to do a live interview at church on Sunday morning with one other person who was on the trip about what all they saw and learned about. He wasn't really comfortable with doing that because he's much more comfortable having a guitar in front of him and singing but he did a GREAT job! He's so articulate and passionate. I love this man so much!



The elders praying over Neil, Jake, Trudy, and I

Grandma Winebrinner and Neil and I
No comments:
Post a Comment