Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun at home with mommy


My new exersaucer
















I like to get mommy's face!



oops, I poked her in the eye!


We love to laugh together!












this is funny!





My hand is good too


Here I go, I'm gonna start rolling....


roll 1


roll 2


roll 3

propped up

all tired out

time for my nap, guess I'll just put my blankie over my face!



















4 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

Love, Love, Love the pics!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I love seeing the pics-I feel like I know Micah even though I haven't met him yet-he is so cute-I love to watch him grow!

Kristina said...

Love all the pictures! He's getting so big!

B. Claire said...

He's still very very adorable! Levi has lost much of his hair so he has some catching up to do to be like Micah! :) Love the "diapered" shirt on him- so cute!
How was your Mother's Day?