Well, I was trying to be good about keeping up with the blog but again it's been two weeks and I haven't even signed on until now...
Micah is doing well and doing so many new things! It's such a joy to watch him grow and change and figure things out. A couple of weeks ago he found his hands and started checking them out and touching them. Then, he also looked at his feet but hasn't started playing with them yet.
On Friday Aunt Marisa got him to giggle once. Then this morning at church Neil got him to giggle a bunch of times and it was SOO awesome! I love to hear him laugh. He smiles all the time and is such a happy baby. He's also been sleeping through the night pretty consistently for the past week which is really nice for me. Today we went outside for a walk since it was so nice out and took Indy with us too. Then we sat outside with daddy for a while and just talked and enjoyed the fresh air. I feel like a different person just being able to be outside for a little bit. We are looking forward to spring break in Florida where we can just relax and not have to bundle up too much. We are busy shopping for swim trunks and shorts for Micah to wear while we're down there. Well, I'll post some pics soon!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When are you going to FL???? We're going too!!!! :) Hopefully it is the same time as us----where are you going? Send me an email-
YEAH! Go baby Micah- I am so proud of you! See, what was that- 8 weeks? He hasn't made a liar out of me yet! :)
Post a Comment