Neil and I took our breastfeeding class at the hospital two weeks ago. Let me just say that he was not OVERLY excited about going. He agreed to go without complaining at first but as he heard more and more comments from guys who had previously been with their wives to these classes, he started to get more uncomfortable. Well, I'm not going to go into detail all because if you haven't experienced it yet, I'll just let you be surprised and if you have experienced it, you know why Neil was somewhat uncomfortable. :) All in all, we both agreed that learned alot and were glad we took the class. Next step: actually putting into practice all the info we learned!!!
Due date: 7 weeks from today
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes...breastfeeding class...good times. I felt like a child because I've never heard the word "breast" or "nipple" so many times in my life! Let's just call it region 1 or region 2 or something. Hah! One lady went into labor during my class. It was a little crazy.
Post a Comment