
Finished product, looking out into the gameroom

Painted nursery, looking at the closet door.

Black crib against brown wall- I love it!

What Indy did while we painted- slept on the guest bed.

My loving husband painting his baby's room, he's a fabulous painter!

Cute boy! Hope our boy takes after his daddy!

In the process of painting...

White walls...

Boring room...
So, this weekend since it was a 3 day weekend, we painted and cleaned out the nursery! I am so excited to have that done. It looks really nice. We had a gorgeous weekend here in Indy too and we could have the windows open with a nice breeze.
We also got all the junk that was in there cleaned out and put away(for the most part). Neil got up in the steamy attic and moved things around and put some boards across the beams to help support the things we have up there. He hates getting up there cause he's hot and itchy and gross but he knew it needed to be done. Then we moved some stuff into the closet in the guest bedroom and organized it. I thought it was gonna be jam packed but we actually ended up with more room than what we started with after organizing everything. We're gonna start getting the rest of our furniture pretty soon for the room too! That'll really start to make it feel like a bedroom and like someone will be using it soon....

1 comment:
Love it! Good color choices! I agree- brown & black...very boy. :)
Post a Comment